LEED Silver Certified Design At Dorsey Ridge
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is an unrivaled rating system created by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for increasing energy efficiency in buildings, homes, and communities. LEED certified communities such as Serenity Place at Dorsey Ridge and The Villas at Dorsey Ridge use cutting-edge designs and materials to conserve energy, water, and natural resources while improving indoor air quality.
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems
- Low-E windows Green Label Plus Certified carpets
- Low-volatility organic compounds (VOC) paints
- Low-emitting interior adhesives and sealants
- Energy-efficient light bulbs
- Tight air duct design to ensure efficient conditioning and fresh outside air flow
- Radon-resistant construction
- Water-efficient landscaping
- High-efficiency irrigation system
- Smoke-free environment
Learn more about Questar’s commitment to Green Living here.